Barbara Kofman CHRL, CMF
- Played pivotal role in ongoing high potential leadership program at University of Toronto including program design, candidate identification, 360 feedback administration and coaching, organization and facilitation of developmental workshops.
- Developed and led leadership seminars on a variety of models in the field.
- Created a simple coaching framework and facilitated skills building sessions for new leaders.
- Received positive feedback from high potential leadership program participants regarding the role one-on-one coaching has played.
- Coached leaders at all levels to address areas for development and leverage strengths bringing about observable positive change.
- Envisioned, designed, and implemented the first ever career management curriculum for the School of Continuing Studies, University of Toronto. Nominated for Excellence in Teaching Award.
- Taught career and self-management programs at Humber College, School of Applied Technology.
Sample of Presentations, Workshops and Webinars:
- Attracting and Retaining Generations in the Workplace
- Career Management for New Professionals
- Coaching Conversations for New Managers
- Finding Career/Life Equilibrium
- Goal Setting
- Hiring Right the First Time
- MBTI and Learning Styles
- Succession Development for Leaders
- Work Search in Tough Economic Times
“Barb's uncanny ability as a coach to ask razor-sharp questions played a critical role in enhancing my confidence.”
“Barbara Kofman offers a high quality, highly relevant perspective, well organized and dynamically presented.”
“Barb is an excellent speaker, engaging, considerate, focused, entertaining.”
“I’ve worked with 4 different career counsellors, whether through my schooling or as part of a government job assistance process and CareerTrails was the best by far, the most understanding and helpful, while also having the most up-to-date information when it comes to resume writing styles and job hunting skills.”